Tuesday 24 April 2012

Starting Our Journey

Welcome to my new blog! 
I've named it "a journey" anticipating, that like any trip into the unknown, our journey will be marked by ups and downs, thrills and disappointments, but in the end, we will come out as different people than when we started. 
Me and my husband of three years have always had a special bond and a rare intimacy. We share our dreams and our fantasies freely and openly. We are passionate about showing our affections and committed to being non-judgemental. Our intimate lives have few limits so when I happened onto a site on adult nursing relationships and shared it with my husband, the initial reaction was - let's try it!


And so here we are. We've browsed numerous sites, read opinions posted on forums, and watched a few videos. And we've decided to explore. Our journey has begun. We want to capture our adventure in words and pictures, but we also want to explore our feelings and share our dilemmas with all of you who are also interested in and/or practising adult nursing in your relationships. We're on Day 3, so my next entry will be a summary of how we're doing so far and then I'll do my best to update often on how we're coming along. 


We invite you all to share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment